Want to know how you can get buff and show off sleeve ripping arms in just months from now? In this article you’ll discover the simple secrets of how to get buff and finally show of the body of your dreams! Well, the truth is that it takes some effort, but if you have been putting in effort now and not seen results then this will be piece of cake for you.
Anyway, here are the 8 simple tips on how to get buff for you:
- Lift Heavy Stuff :The secret to gaining muscle is to lift heavy weights with correct form. The idea is to lift heavy and increase the weight as often as possible keeping your reps in the 5-8 reps’ range. Keep lifting and work hard and you’ll see amazing results with this style of lifting.
- Lift Compound Lifts : You should be getting the most bang for your buck when lifting. Obviously, this happens when you spend the least amount of time at the gym and get the most results. You will gain the best results for the time invested by using compound movements. This is because a compound lift uses more than one muscle group and stimulates a larger release of growth hormone, testosterone, and other muscle building hormones. A good example is to switch the triceps extensions for heavy dips which would target your triceps and chest at the same time.
- Full Body Workout : It is a good idea to start out with building solid ground foundational strength through full-body workouts first, before moving on to split routines. Using full-body workouts you are effectively stimulating muscle growth and fat loss at the same time which again, is more bang for your buck. Here’s an example of a workout you might try: Deadlift, squat, bench press, dips, military press, barbell row, Pull-Ups.
- Eat More : In order to build muscle you need to have broken down the muscles and stimulated growth through lifting heavy weights, but you also need to eat a lot of food in order to build up the muscles. You gain muscle from eating excess calories, as opposed having a deficit in calories when you are trying to lose fat.
- Eat Frequently : The body will need a pretty much constant supply of protein during the day, and since you’ll be eating a lot more calories than you have ever done before it is not uncommon to split up your 4000-5000 calories in many meals throughout the day. Not many people can eat that many calories in just 3 meals!
- Proper Supplementation : A majority of people who want to get buff will try supplements. Don’t go for steroids though because what you will be doing is almost as powerful. Anyway, you should be on a protein supplement, vitamin and omega-3 supplement. Those are the 3 basic ones that I personally use, but you might also try Creatine Monohydrate.
- Train Until Failure : The best way to grow is to take each heavy set to failure. That means you cannot do any more repetitions with the weight using correct form. This means being fully broken down in the muscle possible. After my chest days for example, I lift 2 sets of heavy dumbbell presses and 2 sets of bench press, one of them being incline. Then I do 2 sets of dips and my chest workout is done… Yep, that’s it. Yet my chest continues to grow like crazy. That’s the power of training to failure.
- Sleep A LOT : Most people forget to sleep when they want to get buff. The problem is that you grow when you sleep, not in the gym. So be sure you are sleeping enough each day and not going out too late. Anything that disrupts sleep is negative for your process. Remember your muscles grow at rest, so go to sleep early!
Those are my 8 tips on how to get buff and hopefully you find them useful.
Take care and good luck!